If you’re a homeowner in Acworth, GA, then it’s important to know how to properly maintain your water and sewer lines. Failing to do so can lead to expensive repairs down the road. Here are 5 tips that will help you keep your Acworth, GA water and sewer lines in good shape:
1. Know where your main water shut-off valve is located: In the event of a leak, you’ll want to be able to quickly shut off the water to your home. The main water shut-off valve is typically located in the basement or crawl space.
2. Inspect your water and sewer lines regularly: Look for any cracks, leaks, or other damage. If you see any damage, have it repaired as soon as possible. Scheduling sewer repair in Acworth, GA, as soon as you notice a problem can save you money in the long run.
3. Use a drain snake to clear clogs: If your drains are starting to slow down, then it’s time to break out the drain snake. This will help you avoid more serious clogs down the road.
4. Avoid pouring grease down the drain: Grease can solidify in your pipes and cause serious clogs. Instead, dispose of it in the trash.
5. Use a water softener: Hard water can damage your water and sewer lines. A water softener will help prolong the life of your lines.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your water and sewer lines in Acworth, GA will last for many years to come.
If you need assistance with any of these tips or have questions about trenchless pipe replacement costs in Acworth, GA, then contact the experts at Trinity Plumbing. We have several years of experience and are here to help you with all of your plumbing needs.
Give us a call today at 770-480-7687!